The Chemistry of Rollin' Coal
- I chose the Chemistry of Rollin’ Coal. I chose to do this subject because of how many modified pickups there are, why people roll coal, but not only that to see how the black soot is produced. How would you exactly modify the engine, exhaust, and to see how the combustion between diesel and oxygen work. My life is attached to this subject through wanting to be a diesel mechanic and being around my dad who was a mechanic, working on diesel vehicles and other various vehicles.Composition of ...
- Rollin’ coal is not a simple process you have to determine the ratio of O2 and diesel(oxygen to fuel ratio)
- Its a combustion, in high temperature reaction between two components
- chemical reaction for ethane or diesel 2 C2H6 + 7 O2 → 4 CO2 + 6 H2O
- In the process of making a diesel truck to roll coal you would need to put money into your vehicle, such as chipping(edge chip), stacks, custom exhaust, egr system, and other components.
- a black cloud of soot, pollution. Full of chemicals and toxic air pollutants.
Main Chemicals, Compounds, Components
The two main components to make black soot spew out happens between the fuel and oxygen ratio, so we will be focusing upon these two compounds.
Chemicals: carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfur compounds, formaldehyde, benzene, volatile organic compounds, persistent organic pollutants(POP), methanol, and other gases.
Compounds: hydrocarbons of paraffinic, naphthenic, or aromatic cells. Also contains small traces of sulfur, nitrogen, and oxygen.
Chemicals: chalcogen group, simply oxygen.
Compounds: oxide of hydrogen
Components: composed of two atoms
How do you Roll Coal?
The main component is Diesel which works into the ratio of fuel and oxygen to make black soot, such as a 2:1 ratio;Two fuel and one oxygen.
What is Rollin’ Coal?
Rollin’ coal is putting out black soot, and chemical inhalants. It’s when your pickup is not getting the full fuel mileage it should. All because you are taking out a precise chip to ensure the full fuel mileage is given.
The two main components of my experiment is oxygen and diesel fuel.
Oxygen is made naturally through plant life, called photosynthesis, and it mostly comes from algae or underwater plants collecting free oxygen.
My secondary element diesel fuel, is made in a lab. The process is through light components like ethane and propane coming off the top of a distillation tower. Furthermore you would add naphtha, used in gasoline. Finally adding the heavy portion of crude oil, producing diesel.
The Chemistry of Rollin’ Coal is a highly modified diesel pickup to a point where is spews black soot from stacks or exhaust pipes.The modified ratio of oxygen to fuel say 2 to 1 is how you determine how much soot the pickup would spew.
an imbalance between the fuel and air ratio to produce black smoke
black smoke is full of just diesel particles or molecules that would rather be burned as fuel than smoke
Combustion: high temperature chemical reaction between fuel and an oxidant
Chemicals produced from Rollin’ Coal: Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Sulfur Dioxide, are all major components produced, and these are a few minor, Acrolein, Benzene.
Rolling coal is when you have stacks or big exhaust tips, rev their engines, and roll or emit large clouds of toxic black smoke.
Rollin’ Coal is none the less a huge cloud of black smoke, or Prius Repellent.
Rollin’ Coal is when taking or disabling the “Clean Burn Programming” of a computer monitored by a diesel engine.
It costs anywhere from $200-$5,000 for installing smoke switches, and stacks to modify the pickup.
injection strategy developed to use CFD modeling coupled genetic Algorithm
chemical reaction occur in automobiles, and health care
the chemical reaction for ethane → 2 C2H6 + 7 O2 → 4 CO2 + 6 H2O
Diesel exhaust is a mixture of gases and tiny particles. This exhaust contains carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfur compounds, formaldehyde, benzene, volatile organic compounds,persistent organic pollutants (POPs), methanol, and other gases
Most of the compounds in diesel fuel are hydrocarbons of the paraffinic,naphthenic, or aromatic class. Diesel fuel also contains small quantities of organic compounds of sulfur (e.g., dibenzothiophene), nitrogen(e.g., carbazole), and oxygen.
diesel fuel is any fuel in general used for diesel engines. The most common type of diesel fuel
includes biodiesel, biomass to liquid, or gas to liquid more commonly called Petrodiesel
About the Author
Christopher Rosalez is a student at Billings Senior High. He is very dedicated to lifting weights constantly and is always on the grind. Day and Night empowering himself mentally and physically. He is profound in academic success, straight A student, and to go to college to study in the medical field, but if not then enlist to into the military.